Free training course for new QC and your company who would like to access to ASME / AWS Code, basically understanding code requirement and its application:
- Reading and understanding rules/standards or requirement.
- Guide to update and develop WPS based on welding essential variables.
- Guide to update WPS/WQT register list and control welding data accordingly.
- Code application:
- ASME IX 2019: P-Number 1 / P-Number 8.
- AWS D1.1 2020 group II.
ASME Section IX – Welding procedure and performance qualification
- QG-1XX General Requirements
- QW-1XX Welding General Requirements
- QW-2XX Welding Procedure Qualification
- QW-3XX Welding Performance Qualification
- QW-4XX Welding data
- QW-5XX Standard Welding Procedures Specification (SWPSs)
AWS D1.1 – Welding procedure and performance qualification
- Main clauses
- Clause 5: Pre-qualification of WPSs.
- Clause 6: Qualification of WPSs.
- Clause 10: Tubular Structure.
- PQR essential variable – Table 6.5.
- PQR sup. essential variable – Table 6.7.
- WPS qualification – Table 6.1 / 6.2 / 10.8 / 10.9.
Please download below document and feedback us your attendee list via email at [ [email protected] ].
- Forms: WPS and Welder performance.zip.
- Slide: WPS_Instruction_Slide.pdf.
- Attendee list: danh_sach_tham_du.docx.
Accessory equipment needs: projector, whiteboard and paint marker.
Inquiry for services at [ here ]