- Reading material specification, understanding specification requirement, and forming production.
- Properly understanding production markings and cutting verification and transfer heat number.
- Make material receiving inspection report and preparing clarification, review MTCs.
- PMI, re-test material, verify testing sample.
- Solution for sharing database, material control.
- External provider risk assessment, problem solving.
Standards and specification
- EN 10204 : 2004 – Inspection documents.
- ASTM A53, A106, A312, A333, A530, A999, ASME B36.10M / B36.10M.
- ASTM A6, A20, A36, A240, A480, A516, EN 10025.
- ASTM A105, A182, A234, A403, A960, A961, ASME B16.5, B16.9, B16.11.
- ASTM A193, A194, A307, A325, A563, A962, ASME B1.1, B16.20.
- Guide to prepare PS/PR and MRIR report.
- Update database or sharing data.
- Reading material specification.
- Verify MTC & photo reports.
- Chemical compositions verification.
- Mechanical properties verification.
- Supplementary requirement.
- Visual inspection and actual physical condition.
- Dimensional inspection.
- Verify the original markings.
- Make an inspection document.
Inquiry for services at [ here ]