Type of tests required
- Groove weld, Clause 6.17 (non-tubular) and Clause 10.16 (tubular)
- Substitution of RT for guided bend tests: Clause 6.23.3 (non-tubular) and Clause 10.21.2 (tubular).
- For non-tubular, Clause 6.17.2 and Clause 6.24.
- For tubular, Clause 10.17.
o Welder, Clause 6.21.1, length of test coupon L = 180 mm (recommended 200 mm).
o Welding operator, Clause 6.21.2, length of test coupon L = 380 mm (recommended 400 mm).
o Welder and Welding operator, Clause 10.17, also Clause 10.21.2, length of test coupon L = 150 mm.
- Clause 6.20 and Table 6.12.
- Suggest form: AWS D1.1 Annex M.
- Within six months, Clause 6.2.3
- Retest, Clause 6.25.1
- Qualification responsibility, see Clause 126.96.36.199.
- Change F-Number are not allowed, see Table 6.12 line 2 and Table 6.13.
- Test specimens are recommended DN 200 12.7 mm.
- Third party should invite to endorse the documents, such ABS, DNV, LR, BV or other international society classification.
Request for services, here.