Standard markings shall be marked as required in MSS SP-25, except as noted in para. 4.2 of ASME B16.9.
Identification Markings (compulsory)
- Name. The manufacturer’s name or trademark,
- Material. Material specification,
- Rating Designation. (i.e., 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, or 2500).
- Conformance. The designation B16 or B16.5
- Size. The NPS designation shall be marked on flanges and flanged fittings.
- Ring Joint Flanges. The edge (periphery) of each ring joint flange shall be marked with the letter R and the corresponding ring groove number.
Identification Markings (optional)
- Multiple Material Marking. Material for components that meet the requirements for more than one specification or grade.
Request a quote and services here.